High Voltage Construction and Maintenance
TM3 Inc. is a fully-qualified high voltage electrical contractor offering 24/7 service. As your ‘One Call. One Partner.’ we are capable of undertaking any medium or high voltage project.
Our dynamic team consists of electrical service technicians, master electricians, power technicians and project managers, all of whom are eager to meet your needs.
We offer full maintenance, testing and repair services for your electrical system in addition to full substation construction and pole line contracting services.
TM3 Inc. has solutions to offer to utility, commercial, renewable energy and industrial customers. We also offer temporary power solutions for large construction sites and for industrial shut-down situations.
As a member of the Trade-Mark Industrial group of companies, TM3 Inc. is dynamic and capable of offering multi-trade services such as custom fabrication, rigging and craning as required.
Our high voltage construction services include:
- Substations, Switching / Interconnect/ Transformer/ Collector Stations
- Renewable Energy projects (Wind and Solar)
- Hydro Electric Generating Station projects
- Systems from 5kV to 230kV
- Back-up Generation Systems
- Medium and high voltage switchgear installation/replacement
- Cable Trench installation
- Ground Grid installation
- Primary and secondary distribution pole line construction
- Steel fabrication for yard support structures
- CWB 47.2 Aluminum welding certified (Hydro One’s specification for aluminum bus welding)
- Full complement of cranes and other applicable construction equipment
- Substation maintenance
- Infrared scanning
- Electrical equipment oil sampling collection and testing
- Outage planning
- Civil works, site preparation and drainage
- Substation commissioning assistance
Be sure to ask about our custom design/build services.
With yards in Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Toronto, Simcoe and Owen Sound, we service a wide range of clients from Owen Sound to Huntsville in the north, the GTA to Trenton in the East, and Niagara Region in the south. Our markets include the utility, commercial, industrial, municipal, ministry, and private sectors.